Retirement Plan Advisory Services
Whether your desire is to minimize fiduciary risk, reduce plan fees, or focus on employees’ retirement readiness, we can help you can create a retirement plan that meets your company’s needs and gives your employees confidence in their financial future.
Areas of Focus:
- 401(K), 403(b) Plans
- Cross-Tested Plans
- Social Security Integrated Plans
- Safe-Harbor Plans
- Automatic Enrollment Plans
- 414(h) Government Plans
- Act in your best interests; no commissions, no hidden fees, no indirect compensation
- Provide independent, unbiased consulting to educate and guide you down the right path
Confidently Meeting Your Fiduciary Obligations
Our risk management process allows you to not only meet your fiduciary obligations as a plan sponsor, but also limit your risk.
- Ensuring the roles and responsibilities for administering the plan are properly documented
- Fiduciary training is provided to ensure decision makers understanding their responsibilities
- Reviewing the administration of the plan to ensure compliance
Prudently Selecting Plan Investments
Our goal is to formalize your Investment Review Process and reduce liability by:
- Reviewing or developing your investment policy statement
- Identifying diversified funds that perform well against their benchmarks and peer groups
- Finding the appropriate Target Date solution for your participants
- Monitoring the investment lineup and recommending or replacing funds as necessary
Continuously Evaluating Service Providers
We establish a process to ensure plan expenses are reasonable for everyone involved. This includes:
- Regularly benchmarking the fees of your retirement plan
- Negotiating recordkeeping services and pricing
- Conducting full recordkeeping searches to find service enhancements and cost savings
Contact us today to learn more about how First National Bank’s Retirement Plan Advisory Services can help design and manage your retirement plan with an approach that gives you peace of mind.
Retirement Plan Services Recordkeeping
Simplifying plan administration with a tailored approach.
For more than 50 years, First National Bank’s Retirement Plan Services has helped business owners simplify administering complex retirement plans. Your dedicated, local Relationship Manager serves as your retirement plan subject-matter professional and provides a comprehensive suite of administrative and educational services custom tailored to the needs of your business and its employees. We simplify running your retirement plan, so you can focus on what you do best – running the business.
- Full-service recordkeeping and plan administration
- Compliance reporting
- Employee education, including group and one-on-one meetings
- Seamless integration with your Human Resources department
- Participant enrollment options including Quick Enroll
- Customized and secure website, toll-free support and mobile access
- Your local, dedicated Relationship Manager serves as point of contact, not just another call center
- Your dedicated service team is skilled in complex plan operation
- Face-to-face availability to provide knowledge and simplify communicating details
- Competitive benefits
- Easy for employees
- Easy for you
Contact us today to learn more about how First National Bank’s Retirement Plan Services can simplify running your retirement plan.