Many people use personal loans to finance home projects, unexpected expenses, or to consolidate high-interest debt. Personal loans are also a good option for those who have yet to build home equity.
- Best for single, one-time purchases of a specific amount for predictable monthly payments
- Use for a set period of time
- Multiple payment options and rates (dependent on income and credit score)
- Interest rates can be lower than credit cards
- Interest rate reduction based on your First National Bank relationships