Make Work Life Better.
At First National, we care about the wellbeing of our employees and their families. It’s why we offer a wide array of benefits for both full and part time employees. We are also proud to offer many unique benefits, highlighted here, that we truly believe differentiate First National’s employee experience!
- Health Insurance: In addition to the core health, dental and vision benefits we provide, we also offer both Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account programs.
- Wellness, Fitness & Health Improvement Programs: First National’s wellness program, Wellness First, will reward you for making healthy choices. Get the motivation you need to reach personal health goals along with education and support to make wellness a lifestyle.
- Retirement and Financial Security: Basic Life and AD&D insurance coverage is provided to eligible employees. You also have the ability to enroll in Supplemental Life Insurance for additional coverage.
Short and Long Term Disability is provided to eligible employees to protect your income in the event of an unexpected illness or injury.
First National provides a 401(k) plan to help you save for retirement. First National matches 100% of the first 1% of pay you contribute, and 50% of the next 5% you contribute each pay period. First National also provides an annual company contribution to the 401(k) plan, based on a percentage of your pay.
- Time Away from Work: First National believes it’s important for you to have flexibility to meet your personal needs including recovering from illness, family obligations and to enjoy time away from work. Paid Time Off (PTO) and holiday time is provided for these situations. A full-time employee will accrue 15 days of PTO during their first year. We also observe 10 paid holidays.
Family Care Pay provides you with time away from work to help you care for the ones you love. First National provides 80 hours of Family Care Pay following birth or adoption, or to care for a spouse, son, daughter or parent with a serious health condition.
Flexible scheduling is available by business unit according to business and client needs.
- Giving Back: At First National, we love to volunteer and give back to our communities! All active employees are eligible for 8 hours per calendar year to volunteer at the non-profit organization of their choice. There are also many First National sponsored events and activities employees are invited to participate in.
- Childcare and Family Programs: The First National Child Development Center is part of First National’s downtown campus. Sixteen classrooms designed for ages birth to 5 years old are available. The center offers the latest and most innovative child care environment with interactive indoor and outdoor water play areas.
First National also provides a supportive environment to enable breastfeeding mothers and provides Back-Up Care Advantage, a sick and emergency care program for children and elderly that provides a backup system when you need it most.
First National provides up to $3,500 for eligible adoption-related expenses through our Adoption Assistance program.
- College Tuition: The college admissions process can be a very stressful and time-consuming task for the entire family. Accordingly, First National Bank has partnered with College Coach, an organization with expertise in assisting families in selecting, applying to and financing college.
- Learning and Development: At First National we strive to create an environment in which all of our employees can continuously learn and grow—we call it a learning culture! We offer various internal and external development opportunities for employees at all levels. We also encourage employees to work with their managers to customize individual development plans with experiences designed to help them grow in their areas of interest!
- Tuition Assistance: Because First National encourages you to continue to learn and grow, we offer Tuition Assistance for continued education at any accredited college or university. Employees can use up to $5,250 per calendar year with a lifetime cap of $15,750 on continuing education.