Make Work Life Better.
At FNBO, we care about the wellbeing of our employees and their families. It’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package for both full and part time employees. We are also proud to offer many unique benefits, highlighted here, that we truly believe differentiate FNBO’s employee experience!
- Health Insurance: In addition to the core health, dental and vision benefits we provide, we also offer both Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account programs.
- Mental Health: Improve your peace of mind with services like identity theft consultation, will creation, finding child care, and a health club for your mind. If you’re going through a difficult time or having trouble balancing work and family or a relationship in your life, you also have nine free counseling sessions available to you.
- Wellbeing, Fitness & Health Improvement Benefits: FNBO offers fitness and health improvement programs including an onsite gym, diabetes management, and onsite preventive care with flu shots and comprehensive physical exams.
- Retirement and Financial Security: Basic Life and AD&D insurance coverage is provided to eligible employees. You also have the ability to enroll in Supplemental Life Insurance for additional coverage.
Short and Long Term Disability is provided to eligible employees to protect your income in the event of an unexpected illness or injury.
FNBO provides a 401(k) plan to help you save for retirement. FNBO matches 100% of the first 1% of pay you contribute, and 50% of the next 5% you contribute each pay period. FNBO also provides an annual company contribution to the 401(k) plan, based on a percentage of your pay.
- Time Away from Work: FNBO believes it’s important for you to have flexibility to meet your personal needs including recovering from illness, family obligations and to enjoy time away from work. Paid Time Off (PTO) and holiday time is provided for these situations. A full-time employee will accrue 15 days of PTO during their first year. We also observe 10 paid holidays.
Family Care Pay provides you with time away from work to help you care for the ones you love. FNBO provides 80 hours of Family Care Pay following birth or adoption, or to care for a spouse, son, daughter or parent with a serious health condition.
Flexible scheduling is available by business unit according to business and client needs.
- Giving Back: At FNBO, we love to volunteer and give back to our communities! All active employees are eligible for 8 hours per calendar year to volunteer at the non-profit organization of their choice. There are also many FNBO sponsored events and activities employees are invited to participate in.
- Childcare and Family Programs: The FNBO Child Development Center is part of FNBO’s downtown campus. Sixteen classrooms designed for ages birth to 5 years old are available. The center offers the latest and most innovative child care environment with interactive indoor and outdoor water play areas.
FNBO also provides a supportive environment to enable breastfeeding mothers and provides Back-Up Care Advantage, a sick and emergency care program for children and elderly that provides a backup system when you need it most.
FNBO provides up to $3,500 for eligible adoption-related expenses through our Adoption Assistance program.
- College Prep: The college admissions process can be a very stressful and time-consuming task for the entire family. Accordingly, FNBO has partnered with Bright Horizons College Coach, an organization with expertise in assisting families in selecting, applying to and financing college.
- Learning and Development: At FNBO we strive to create an environment in which all of our employees can continuously learn and grow—we call it a learning culture! We offer various internal and external development opportunities for employees at all levels. We also encourage employees to work with their managers to customize individual development plans with experiences designed to help them grow in their areas of interest!
- Tuition Assistance: Because FNBO encourages you to continue to learn and grow, we offer Tuition Assistance for continued education at any accredited college or university. Employees can use up to $5,250 per calendar year with a lifetime cap of $15,750 on continuing education.