- No annual fee.1
- Request your own credit limit by providing a single deposit between $300 and $5,000 (multiples of $50) when you apply, subject to credit approval.
- Qualify for a credit limit increase without an additional deposit in as little as 7 months when you use your card and make regular, on-time bill payments, subject to credit approval.
- You may be able to get your deposit back in as little as 11 months when you maintain a good payment history. Subject to credit approval.
- Card’s activity is reported to all three major credit bureaus.
- Variable 25.49% APR1 on purchases and balance transfers, based on the Prime Rate.
Secured Visa® Credit Card
Just look for the contactless symbol, tap your card on the terminal and go on your way. It's secure, simple and touch-free.
We monitor your account 24/7, and if we suspect fraudulent activity on your credit card, we notify you immediately.
View your FICO® Score each month online for free. Knowing your FICO® Score can help you maintain and better understand your financial health.
Enjoy an easy and secure way to check your balance and monitor spending, set up Account Alerts and Autopay.
Manage your account from your mobile phone - wherever you are. It's secure, simple and at your fingertips.
Our 24/7 guarantee that you won't be held responsible for fraudulent charges made with your card or account information.
Provides 24-hour access to roadside assistance like tire changing, jump starting or towing. The fees for this pay-per-use service are pre-negotiated and available exclusively to Visa cardmembers.
Provides expert assistance, whenever and wherever, for a replacement card or emergency cash.
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations. A balance transfer fee1 of 5% applies to each balance transfer that you make (minimum $10).
1 For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms.
2 Complete program details, including restrictions, limitations and exclusions, will be available when you become a Cardmember.
3 Visa’s Zero Liability policy does not apply to certain commercial card and anonymous prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders must use care in protecting their card and notify their issuing financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use.
FICO and "The score lenders use" are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Please note, new cardmembers will generally see their FICO® Bankcard Score 9 (the version of FICO® Score we use to manage their account) within 45 days of account opening.
Cards are issued by First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO®) pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.